So Hannah loves her some "Daddy Time." Every afternoon when we get home, Ned usually meets us outside and helps us get everything inside the house. As soon as we get in, he gets Bug and spends some one on one with her. Precious!! It is so funny because he will sit her on his knee and she will look him directly in the eyes and just start talking...I mean, telling him all about it!! It is like she is telling him all about her day. We tried getting it on video the other night, but somehow, we forgot to hit record...brilliant...I know. We tried again and it was funny, but just not as good as the first.




So, I have posted a few moments of "Daddy Time" that are my favorites. It is amazing how much she has already grown. These make me melt!! We love you Daddy!!


The blog looks great Canda!! Buggy and Fred are two peas in a pod!!
ReplyDelete